Somebody please tell me there's something wrong with text messaging this afternoon...
smoddelm
Enthusiast - Level 3

based messaging option.  (I can send messages from the tablet fine.)  I tried uninstalling a reinstalling the app on the tablet four or five times, but every time I reinstall and in does the initial sync, it only syncs received messages up to about 2:30 today.  I'm seeing some things online about text messaging being down altogether some places in the Northeast this afternoon, but I'm in Georgia and, as I said, my phone is not having any issues receiving message.  Is anyone else using the Android app or checking messages on their desktops experiencing similar issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Somebody please tell me there's something wrong with text messaging this afternoon...
smoddelm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, somehow the start of my message disappeared.  What I said is that since about 2:30 this afternoon, I am not receiving messages on my Nexus 7 tablet using the Verizon Message Android app nor on my desktop.  Messages are received fine on my phone (Droid Razr Maxx HD), and I can send on the tablet.

0 Likes