Stuck trying to send video at "Processing", how do I stop it? It's killing my battery
DD88893
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried to send a video message (which I have done before) and it said "Processing" for almost an hour. I tried to delete that message in the thread, but Message+ is still killing my battery so maybe it didn't stop the processing. How can I stop it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stuck trying to send video at "Processing", how do I stop it? It's killing my battery
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the message didn't delete, try putting the phone in Airplane mode and then delete the message.

Re: Stuck trying to send video at "Processing", how do I stop it? It's killing my battery
DD88893
Enthusiast - Level 3

The message is deleted from the text string. But it seems like the app is still working really hard, so I'm wondering if it is still processing even though I deleted the text? Is there a way to stop the message from processing? I've tried phone on/off, force stop Message+, and clearing the Message+ cache, none of these things help

0 Likes
erfv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Open the message that contains the mms that is stuck in processing.  Open the three dots menu and go to shared media. Delete the media from there. Should work.. I realize this is an older thread but in case someone else has the same issue . This works.

0 Likes
glenda6
Enthusiast - Level 1

tried airplane mode and the message(s) are still there

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey glenda6, we definitely want to make sure that your messages are working properly. Could you please tell us a bit more about what's going on? What message application are you using? When did this start?

~Izzy

0 Likes