Re: Suddenly receiving blank text messages from Facebook 2FA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We're sorry to read that you're not receiving your Facebook 2FA messages. We know it's vital to get these messages, and we'd love to help. Please tell us more. Are you having trouble with another other company? Are you able to receive all other messages? 

~Aaron

0 Likes
JasonNunez23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am only having this issue with Facebook 2FA... I have read others were having this issue too. We have all tried everything and nothing works. It's only happening with Verizon and I, too, have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JasonNunez23, when this is a message you need to be able to access this service I do understand how important it is to receive the message. Given that this is something that just began happening, do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to the phone recently? When sending the code to email versus text, do you receive the code or does the message remain blank? 

-LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JasonNunez23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not make any changes whatsoever to my phone when I started having the issue, nor did I download any new apps.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

JasonNunez23, when this is a message you need to be able to access this service I do understand how important it is to receive the message. 

.   .   .

When sending the code to email versus text, do you receive the code or does the message remain blank? 

-LorenB_VZW 

@lorenb_vzw  Are you not familiar with how Facebook 2FA works?  Having the text sent to an email address is NOT an option.  At least on my Android moto z4 FB app, Text message (SMS) to a phone number is the only option.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
JasonNunez23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just wanted to give guys an update: Facebook's 2FA randomly started working today and I am finally receiving codes via text again. 

0 Likes