Suspending your account
happiness

I am tired of blocking the same person every 3 months and I dont want to call 300+ people to give them my new number so I was hoping if i suspended my account for a week or two the person whould think I changed my number & stop calling.

So my questions are this:

What will a caller hear if you suspend your account?  What message will a person get if they send you a text message when you suspend your account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suspending your account
budone
Legend

You can very easily suspend your account via your online account. That being said, I would think re-uppung the block every three months would be a a much simpler solution.

Set a reminder on the phone say for every 80 days. Delete the old block and immediately reenter it.... DONE.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You can very easily suspend your account via your online account. That being said, I would think re-uppung the block every three months would be a a much simpler solution.

Set a reminder on the phone say for every 80 days. Delete the old block and immediately reenter it.... DONE.

0 Likes
yolandatripl1

I would like to suspend my account if i can. I would really appreciate it. My name is YOLANDA TRIPLETT, {edited for privacy}. Thank You.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Yolanda, you need to call in from another phone to suspend your account, This is a customer to customer site.

0 Likes
yolandatripl1

This is Yolanda again. I called and the only thing it said was, add money to my account using a PIN number or use my DEBIT or CREDIT CARD, no other options. Not to be answer to an agent or anything.

0 Likes
yolandatripl1

They give me a choice to connect to an agent to cancel my service.

0 Likes
yolandatripl1

I meant they didn't give me a choice to speak to an agent

0 Likes
budone
Legend

When you call say the word AGENT when asked a question. You will be asked one more question and then connected to one.

0 Likes
Not applicable

yolandatripl1,

I am happy to assist and point you in the right direction! Sounds like you have a pre-paid device, is that right? You can find our direct contact number for pre-paid customer service here. If you need assistance with a post paid account, I am happy to help suspend your service. Please just PM me directly.

Thank you!

0 Likes