Switch from 250 to 500 texts mid plan?
sica077
So I am renewing my two year plan and I assume this is correct, but I want to double check: Can I switch from 250 to 500 texts mid plan? I think I can manage with only 250 but I don't want to be stuck with it if I find I am going over. Thanks in advance for the help!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switch from 250 to 500 texts mid plan?
risu
Contributor - Level 3

You can change features and plans at any point in time without it affect your contract.  The contract you signed is on the Equipment you purchased and does not affect the features/plans EVER.  Also, the only way to "renew" your two year contract is buy getting a new phone at the two year pricing (or using your NE2 credit).  Otherwise, once your contract runs out, you will simply be moved to a month-to-month status and no longer be under contract.

If you change the text feature mid-billing cycle, then make sure you backdate it so you do not see any prorated charges or text allowance.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Once again, another good answer from Risu. And  yes, as suggested, BACKDATE BACKDATE BACKDATE!!

0 Likes
sica077

Thanks. Yes, I am using my NE2. I have had it available now for way too long, so I am finally getting it done.

0 Likes