Sync Contacts to Verizon Messages on Desktop
MaryBethTPB

I have verizon messages running as an app on my win 10 desktop. I have no clue what "Contacts" file it is reading. It is definitly not the one on my verizon phone. How do I sync these up? Where is the file on my computer that it is referencing.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sync Contacts to Verizon Messages on Desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MaryBethTPB,

Keeping your contacts consistent across devices is a big deal. We wouldn't want you unable to reach people you need to. When you start the desktop app do you log into anything? Do you use Verizon Messages on any other devices except for your phone and if so do your contacts show up correctly there?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Sync Contacts to Verizon Messages on Desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MaryBeth TPB,

You pose a great question. Let's get this sorted out. Have you synced your contacts to the Verizon Cloud yet? Once they are there,  you will have them saved. Here's a link on how to get this done: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes