TABLET CALLING - IPAD
1- Must be a Verizon Wireless customer
2- Verizon Messages must be active on your Mobile device and Tablet
3- Your mobile must be Subscribed to Integrated Messaging
-Android (Main Menu, Settings, Integrated Messaging). You will see 'Unsubscribe' if you are Subscribed.
- iPhone (Main Menu<Manage Devices) - You are subscribed if your device(s) is listed.
3- You must have a mobile phone that is Advanced Calling capable
Advanced Calling Devices and FAQ's:
WHAT YOU NEED
You will need to have the latest version of Verizon Messages downloaded to your iPhone.
To activate WiFI calling you must be connected to the Verizon Wireless data network
To enable Wi-Fi Calling on your iPhone:
1. First, verify that you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
2. Turn on Wi-Fi Calling:
1. Go to the Home Screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Phone.
4. Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
5. Tap Turn On Wi-Fi Calling On This iPhone.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter a U.S. address for use in the event of an emergency call (911).
Once your address is saved, the Wi-Fi Calling setting will be turned on. You are now able to take and make Wi-Fi calls on your iPhone.
TO enable Wi Fi calling on Android:
You'll also want to ensure Calling within the Verizon Messages+ application is enabled ON in the iPAD app Settings (See images below)
With all the aforementioned items enabled and Wi-Fi connected, you should be able to use your iPad to make calls
HOW TO ACTIVATE VOICE CALLING ON YOUR IPAD
1. Go to Verizon Messages MAIN MENU on the iPad. Select CALLING.
2. SWITCH the button to ON position
3. When ON, the button will turn GREEN. Now, Select 'How to Activate Advanced Calling' and follow the on screen instructions.
4- MAKE A CALL - Select the 'Keypad' to dial a number; Select 'Contacts' to select a contact.
6. FULL CALL SCREEN - use Expand/Minimize arrows in Upper Left Corner to show only the dial pad and call icons
7. INCOMING CALL - Select 'Answer' or 'Hang Up' to take or ignore a call.
8. INCOMING CALL ANSWERED - When on a call the screen will show contact's Avatar/Letter and phone number