TEXTS SENT
Throttle

I am in need of proving I sent a text message and need to know how to get a copy of the text sent. It is more than 3 months ago. What do I need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TEXTS SENT
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm afraid you're out of luck.  Verizon only keeps text content for about 10 days and to get copies requires a court order.  Text logs are available for the past three months via your on-line MyVerizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm afraid you're out of luck.  Verizon only keeps text content for about 10 days and to get copies requires a court order.  Text logs are available for the past three months via your on-line MyVerizon account.

0 Likes
Throttle

Where does the  order get sent.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Requests must be made through an attorney or a court order and should be sent to Verizon's Law Enforcement Resource Team.

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_address_for_Verizon_Wireless_legal_department?#slide=4

Good Luck

You can also serve Verizon Wireless at any Corporate Store in your city, town, village. You cannot serve any reseller of verizon wireless services or devices. Just a real corporate store. The store will fax it to their legal department. Also have the Marshall or sheriff do the service, do not do it yourself.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tikibar1

I understand sometimes this content is essential for legal proceedings and we definitely want to help you. As mentioned above, we can provide your legal representative with any content requested by a law enforcement agency which may be stored, up to 10 days. Your Attorney and/or legal agency will need to contact us to request it.  

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No kidding   adas_vzw... that's exactly what I told the OP.

0 Likes