Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrible Service and Terrible Customer experience
DOND02576

Verizon makes it difficult to provide feedback. It is evident that they do not care about the customer experience. They are only concerned with making a profit. Purchased a new Iphone 13 Pro to replace my old Android. The sales guy told me that transferring the old phone content would be automatic once I booted the Iphone. This was a lie. My photos and text messages did not transfer. When I tried to call customer support I was connected to a "Boiler Room" with a representative that spoke broken english and you could hear a bunch of people conducting similar calls in the background. When you spend the amount of money that I spent for this phone Verizon should be concerned that I am happy with the purchase. I am an electrical engineer with a Quality focus. In my position I am the voice of the customer for the company that I work for. Unfortunately Verizon does not care about the customer from what I can see in speaking with their sales people.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Service and Terrible Customer experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are very sorry to hear about this experience, DOND02576! We do have customers transfer their own data to a new device for privacy reasons. I apologize if any misinformation was provided. We do also want to be sure that your concerns were addressed and resolved. Were you able to transfer the data to your new iPhone?

-Marshall

0 Likes