Text Background
RSiebuhr

Since the update the background on my texts disappears when sending to fellow Verizon Message users. iMessage users on the other hand are not effected by the update. Why are my custom backgrounds defaulting to the blank white background?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Background
Jafazzini

Mine too, but only with fellow message plus users, I'm crazy frustrated with this update. The bubbles for texting are all the way across the screen instead of the length of each message, it looks ridiculous!

0 Likes
STEALL1

Yea mine too. Before I got on here to look and see what was up, I was about ready to throw my [Removed] phone through the wall. Some features are cool. but the bubbles and not being able to customize fellow Verizon users. This sucks. thinking about uninstalling it.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
GFNJR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Only one I really care about,  my GF's!  Change background and when leave and go to another contact then back goes to default.  Please fix

0 Likes
miraxian

The customization is working for me now. The ones that would revert back to the default are staying as edited. I do need to customize them individually though. Customizing from the main screen yesterday applied to all the contacts except a few. That still does not work. But at least it stays. Update still buggy though.

0 Likes
Jafazzini

I just checked mine again. It still isn't working. It saves the bubble customization, but the background still resets. So frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Some Verizon Messages(Message+)users experiencing issues after the update. We are aware of the issues and are working on a resolution to address the issue. For a temporary workaround please use your native messaging application.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes