Text Content
ddougan

I I    

I was in my account on the cloud and was shocked to see my messages with all the content.  I deleted all

Can't find where I found them and they are not in the trash.  Everything I am reading says that you CAN'T

see message content.  How did this happen and how do I stop it from happening again    

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Content
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage the information you have in the Verizon Cloud is important for your privacy. We can assure you that nobody will have access to the Cloud content except the line user. The Verizon Cloud will automatically backup the last 90 days of messages. You can view the messages stored in the cloud by using the following link: http://spr.ly/6589DQ7rh We can also look at your backup settings to modify the content that is backing up to your Verizon Cloud. Just to be sure, what is the make/model of your phone?

Victor_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage the information you have in the Verizon Cloud is important for your privacy. We can assure you that nobody will have access to the Cloud content except the line user. The Verizon Cloud will automatically backup the last 90 days of messages. You can view the messages stored in the cloud by using the following link: http://spr.ly/6589DQ7rh We can also look at your backup settings to modify the content that is backing up to your Verizon Cloud. Just to be sure, what is the make/model of your phone?

Victor_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ddougan

I am using an old Iphone 5 I think.  I broke my Samsung.  I do NOT want my message content loaded.  How can I stop it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! What information do you want backed up?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes