Text Message Lag...
WookieClaws
Enthusiast - Level 2

We just joined Verizon on Sunday... I have a Droid X2 (loving the phone so far), and my wife is still waiting on her Droid 3.  She's still on T-Mobile and for some reason today she can't get any text messages from me.  We are hoping this goes away when she gets her new phone Monday-ish.

We noticed delays getting text messages from Verizon folks before, but hadn't noticed it in some time and though it was fixed.  Is this something we should expect, or is this something we need to contact Verizon and get fixed on our lines?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Message Lag...
WookieClaws
Enthusiast - Level 2

We figured out what this was...  it had to do with the transfering of my wifes line to VZW.. since she was still on TMO's network for a few days she wasn't getting texts (just calls).  As soon as she got her new phone all the texts went through and things seem to be working fine.

We called support for some info and tier 2 thought this was what was happening... he was right.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text Message Lag...
WookieClaws
Enthusiast - Level 2

We figured out what this was...  it had to do with the transfering of my wifes line to VZW.. since she was still on TMO's network for a few days she wasn't getting texts (just calls).  As soon as she got her new phone all the texts went through and things seem to be working fine.

We called support for some info and tier 2 thought this was what was happening... he was right.  

0 Likes