Text Message not sending out
ldywde

I have been sending out several text messaging a day and I have unlimited for my plan. For about a month now, some of my SMS messages have not being recieved by my contact although my phone says it have been sent! Have Verizon had any issues regarding text messages not being recieved or could it be through other carriers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Message not sending out
budone
Legend

Are the messages going to ATT subscribers???

0 Likes
ldywde

No sprint users and sometimes if I send a text message once my phone, they say they will receive the same text about 3-5 times in a row! Kinda weird :smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
Jfielder23

I am having the EXACT same problem.  If anyone knows of the reason, or the fix for this, I would be greatful... My GF and I are both very busy, and this is our main form of communication.  :smileysad:

0 Likes
ldywde

^Ditto! And its very frustrating! Not only that, my messages will have a check or delivered symbol meaning it has been sent and never the red X! So I don't know it Verizon are having delayed text messaging problems or what!

0 Likes
karicrystal

I have this same problem!!!! I thought it was just me because I got a new phone over Thanksgiving break, but no, my friend who has Verizon also has the same problem as me.

Sometimes people never get my text messages that I send. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they get 2-4 duplicates of what I send. Sometimes I don't get their text message.

Is it a network problem?? Because if it is, Verizon needs to get it fixed. Hopefully it will get resolved soon because this is beyond frustrating.

0 Likes
WayneLemm

I have the same issue but to ATT customers.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello WayneLemm,

I know text is an important form of communication.  Have you always had problems sending text to AT&T customers?  If not, when did this begin?  Is this issue with all AT&T customers or specific contact(s)?  Has the other person(s) advised that they are have trouble receiving others messages or just yours?  Please respond with your model phone and the information above so I may advise you of your next step.  Thank you. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes