Text Messages Price
LilAngel93

Hii! I want to know whats the price of the messages that you receive or send after you reach ur txting limit...i went over my 250 mesaages and want to know how much are the mesaages after? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Messages Price
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Monthly allowance and overage rates of 10¢ per message sent and received apply to all other TXT, PIX&FLIX messages sent/received, except international TXT messages, which cost 25¢ per message sent and 20¢ per message received.

It took awhile to track that info down to confirm it, you can go to your plan and click the link for your texting plan.  If you are going way over, you may just want ot bump up to the 500 messages + unlimited Verizon to Verizon cell phone messaging, for $5 more per month.  Have the plan BACKDATED to cover this month's usage and avoid any overage charges altogether.

0 Likes
LilAngel93

How do you backdate it?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to call customer service and ask for it to be backdated to include the CURRENT billing cycle.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

LilAngel93 wrote:

How do you backdate it?

I think you can go up to 12 months on your Verizon account. Anywhere after that, you got to contact customer care

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes