Text Messaging, Failed Delivery
DoranneE

i too have been having the same problem.  text messages fail to send in certain areas of the house.  my service, in the house, was much better before the last update.  my zip code is 28409.

tell me something.  i see above your advice to clear text threads, clear data in the app and force stop.  if i do that (only 48kb of data), will i lose all of my text messages?

thanks!

>>branched from earlier discussion<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Messaging - Failed Delivery
DoranneE

and also...my signal strenth is 0, yes, zero! 

0 Likes
Re: Text Messaging - Failed Delivery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DoranneE,

Let's get to the bottom of this! I have reviewed your zip code and have identified some service opportunities. Did you recently move to this area? Do you have trouble in and outdoors?  Completing the previous suggested troubleshooting steps will not delete your text message. However, if you want to backup your messages there are several message backup applications on the Play Store. I am confident this information is helpful. We are here if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Text Messaging, Failed Delivery
Not applicable

DoranneE, you may also use Verizon Messages to access your messages over wifi using a Tablet or the web.  Verizon Messages also has an option for android phones to save your messages to an SD Card.  For more information on Verizon Messages, please visit www.vzw.com/vzmessages.

0 Likes