Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Text Offer in Error
jfbargmann

So apparently this offer, sent by Verizon in texts to who knows how many users was IN ERROR!  I attempted to take advantage of this offer and it would not show up in my cart...  so I entered chat to talk with a representative.  The first rep stated over and over and over again that I needed to pay off my device to upgrade...  even though I pointed out that that was PRECISELY the offer I was trying to take advantage of from the text.  I asked to chat with a supervisor.  That person responded by stating that the message was sent in error and there was no such offer.  No counter offer was made, just an "I'm sorry."  So unbelievably frustrating.  I can't even count the number of times I have tried to take advantage of an offer sent out by Verizon and had some kind of trouble getting it to work - and ending up in chat.  This one is a new one though!  And refusal to stand behind something they admit was an error is a new (low) level of customer service!

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 1.26.14 PM.png

0 Likes
Re: Text Offer in Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. I know everyone is excited about the new phone. I would be upset if I got this text but then was told it was not available. I would love to review the account to see how I can help. I have sent you a private message. 

-Amber

0 Likes