Text Online not working!
CYLTRI46
Enthusiast - Level 1

The text online page isn't loading. I've cleared my cache, Logged out of website & even restarted my computer. Why is the page not working or unable to load? Please Help!

Re: Text Online not working!
HONELI72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Error message: 

This page isn’t working

web.vma.vzw.com

0 Likes
HONELI72
Enthusiast - Level 2

additional error message:

Error:

nginx

mamamrowan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have cleared my cache as well and have restarted my computer several times. I tried a different browser. The page will not load. Please help!!

mulhollandlpc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Honel172, we want to make sure that you have full access to your text messages online. How long have you been receiving these errors? What web browser are you using on the computer? Please keep me posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize that the website page you are wanting to access is not loading for you, mamamrowan. We are here to help. 

We have accessed that page from multiple systems and see that the website is working properly to for the Text Online portion of My Verizon web.vma.vzw.com

Typically, the best web browser to use for accessing our website is Internet Explorer. However, any additional Add-ons to the browser like pop-up blockers, AD blockers, or trackers can prevent the page from loading. 

Please make sure no Add-ons are running while trying to access from Internet Explorer. Another option is to download the desktop app https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
HONELI72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, thank you for the responsiveness. The text one is working for me today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great to know it's working for you, HONELI72. Is there anything else we can help you with today? 

For future reference, don't forget that you can always get troubleshooting steps from our My Verizon app. Simply click on the "I'm looking for..." black bar at the top of the screen and type your issue. It also allows you to make many changes to your account at your convenience. Click the following link to check out all the amazing features: m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp. And once you're in the My Verizon app, please sign up for our exclusive, and free rewards program called Verizon UP. This program gives you the ability to receive special offers, earn rewards, gift cards, and many other awesome opportunities. To sign up and learn more, please visit the following link: m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial.

UbaldoJ_VZW

asahershoff

Text online is vital to me because I am a global traveller.

Verizon text online has NEVER worked properly in the 2 or so years it has been a "feature"

The phone app is a complete joke and has never been able to be activated in all this time.

Actually switching to ATT because of this unsolveable problem.

0 Likes