Re: Text Online very difficult to use
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello byroniac,

I'm definitely sorry to learn about any issues with online messaging. I read your other responses, and you've stated that everything is working much better for you now. Tell me, are you still having an issue, since your last post? Please let me know, thank you.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
byroniac
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yesterday and today, it has been working great! Thanks so much.

0 Likes
byroniac
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seems like the Text Online portal has been fixed, because it is working much better: two days ago, yesterday, and today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Byroniac, thank you so much for the update. We appreciate it. We're happy to learn that things seem to be working again. We hope you have a great rest of the week. KevinR_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update, byroniac. We are happy to see that your concerns are now resolved and the online text portal works fine for you. Are there any other Verizon Wireless concerns that we can address for you?

AntonioC_VZW

byroniac
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes it is working perfectly today and has been for the last few days. I have no other needs or concerns at this time (other than I would love to have the Desktop or Windows 10 Store app brought back, which would be great). Thanks so much!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

byroniac, you are so very welcome. We are here should you have any other questions. DoloresK_VZW