Text from phone to computer
thseg

I have locked text messages on my phone that will eventually be needed. I am getting a new phone how can I send text from my phone to my computer?

Also

I need to view the content of messages sent to a phone on my family plan. Is there a way to view content?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text from phone to computer
rcschnoor
Legend

thseg wrote:

I have locked text messages on my phone that will eventually be needed. I am getting a new phone how can I send text from my phone to my computer?

Also

I need to view the content of messages sent to a phone on my family plan. Is there a way to view content?

1 - You can forward the text to an email address.

2 - There is a way which I am sure you do not want to do, which includes hiring a lawyer and getting a subpoena to get access to texts from the last ~10 days with legal grounds to do so. Otherwise, you must view the content on the phone which either sent them or received them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text from phone to computer
rcschnoor
Legend

thseg wrote:

Also

1 - You can forward the text to an email address.

2 - There is a way which I am sure you do not want to do, which includes hiring a lawyer and getting a subpoena to get access to texts from the last ~10 days with legal grounds to do so. Otherwise, you must view the content on the phone which either sent them or received them.

0 Likes