Text messages no longer showing under Billing/Usage details
denise609

Last Friday I was checking the usage details for my son and saw a number of texts and calls placed Thursday night.  I'm looking now and they now longer appear under Billing/Usage Details.  He has an Iphone but if he erases texts/call logs - I thought they'd still show under Usage Details?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages no longer showing under Billing/Usage details
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denise609,
Being able to keep track of usage for our kids is definitely important. I’m surprised to learn that you are no longer seeing these details. Did you recently have a bill cycle end? If yes, this information won’t be available under Billing/usage details. Additionally, any type of iMessages that he sends/receives won’t show up as they don’t go through our server, but rather Apple’s. If he deletes the texts on his phone they will still show up online. So my best guess is that your bill cycle ended. Keep us posted.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes