Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Text messages on another phone on my account
laulee2004

Can you retreive text messages from a phone that is on your acct and iam acct manager and have sent to your computer ?

I added the integrated messaging service but my number keeps pulling up and i need to view husbands textes since found out cheating since january of this year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Messaging
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

laulee2004 wrote:

Can you retreive text messages from a phone that is on your acct

No, not unless you have a court order (due to privacy concerns).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
whatsnew

I too would like to find out about obtaining the content of text messages.  So far it seems Verizon does not release this information without a court order even though I am the account manager and pay the bills.  If you find a way to make this happen please share with the rest of us, I will do the same

0 Likes
Not applicable

No, << Personal comments removed >>.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
laulee2004

This sight is not to judge people but ask questions so if you can't help me then keep the unnecessary remarks to yourself.     Thank you

<< Comments edited >>

0 Likes
laulee2004

Sorry whatsnew. I think I went off on your message when you too want to know how to get the cop of text messages. If I find out I will let you know

0 Likes
msturgis
Novice

<< Comments removed >>

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

laulee2004 wrote:

Can you retreive text messages from a phone that is on your acct

No, not unless you have a court order (due to privacy concerns).

0 Likes