Text messaging plans
hwing

I'm trying to look at changing my plan.  I thought I currently had 9.99 for unlimited messaging across all lines, and now it looks like it's telling me it's $30 for all lines??  What happened to unlimited messaging for $10?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging plans
B33
Legend

Have a Look in at your My Verizon page if you have an account, It won't tell you were it went but it will show what you currently have.. Now just for asking did you make any kind of changes in your plan or talk to some one that you were thinking of making changes if so then it's possible they got changed that way..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't recall there ever being an unlimited texting plan for $10. If there was, it would have been just for a single line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want your pricing plan change to easy hwing. We had a few different plans in the past that allowed a certain amount of text for $5.00 and $10.00 and also our Nationwide plan which provided unlimited text with the entire plan and $9.99 for each line to share minutes. We now have our Shared everything plans that have unlimited minutes and messaging. Check them out here http://bit.ly/xdDajD . Smartphones are charged $40.00 per month and basic phones are charged $30.00 per month. You also share a pool of data. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_Vzw

0 Likes