Text msg on Message+
Oldcarsguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had a long text going back & forth on Message+  Edited out a few of my and their responses.  Went to Verizon>My Account>More>Text Online.  Edited message did not save in it's entirety.  Missing 1st days conversations completely.  They are still visible though on my phone.  Help.  Need to save / print entire message.  Thks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text msg on Message+
Oldcarsguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you!  Just got word you replied to my question.  Yes it worked for me.

Thks Again.......Oldcarsguy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Oldcarsguy wrote:

Had a long text going back & forth on Message+  Edited out a few of my and their responses.  Went to Verizon>My Account>More>Text Online.  Edited message did not save in it's entirety.  Missing 1st days conversations completely.  They are still visible though on my phone.  Help.  Need to save / print entire message.  Thks in advance!

What make/model phone do you have?  On my moto z4, when 'Conversations' are listed, I can 'long press' and select 'Save messages'.  This saves messages to a .vzm file which is a text file.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's a concern when you need to get your messages back that you edited on while using Verizon Messages, Oldecarsguy. Let me get a few more details from you to help get back your messages. Are you able to restore the messages on your phone to help you see them on your desktop? How are you accessing the messages apart from your phone?

-Ed

0 Likes
Oldcarsguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you!  Just got word you replied to my question.  Yes it worked for me.

Thks Again.......Oldcarsguy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome that is good to hear. Was there anything else I can help you with today? -Amber

0 Likes