Text notification ringtone
TMichele

I just got my Droid X2 recently and am still in the learning proscess with it. I have the "Droid" notification ringtone selected for my texts messages, but it doesn't seem to be working. I only get that notification when I receive emails. Any suggestions on how to make it work for text messages?

Thanks,

Toni

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text notification ringtone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Check the option within the Text message app. Open and press menu and navigate to the settings/options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Text notification ringtone
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello TMichele,

Congratulations on getting a Droid X2. This device has made a lasting impression on me every since it was released. I have posted the steps below on how to change the text tone for the Droid X2.

Menu > Settings > Sound > Notification Ringtone > Select tone of choice.

Each ringtone does play out loud so you can hear them to ensure that you like it. As always, I encourage to verify that the tone works with a test text message. Also, if you are interested learning more about the great device that you have then I have posted a link for your review.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5658&m=

If you have any additional questions or concerns about your device or wireless service then I am more than happy to assist you through the forums.

Thank you...

0 Likes