Re: Texted Pics Disappear
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

attquest , I'm saddened to learn about your missing pictures let's look into this. By chance did you save the picture to the Verizon Cloud before is was deleted?

0 Likes
Tonyaba71

I'm having the same exact problem and have heard of a lot of people having this problem. I don't have time to save some of the pics that come in all the time. Therefore it results in lost pics. This needs to be resolved...I'm tired of this happening. I've also had messages to disappear from group messages....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this resolved for you. Is this happening to all conversations? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application? Before doing this, please make sure to back up your device to avoid losing any information. Also, what kind of phone do you have? How much free storage is there left?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes
d4345c

I just got my moto z2 this month & i'm also having the same issue. not only that but the battery life is poor. i can leave it sitting facing down & my battery will drain from 100% to 90% within 60-90 min.

0 Likes
MARJOR62

The exact same thing just happened to me today regarding a picture sent to me 4 days ago I needed to retrieve it so this kind of sucks and it's not old enough for it to be Auto deleted. [removed] Moto X:-(this is not the first time it's about the fifth time this is happened. So far it hasn't been anything important but eventually I'm sure it will be

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARJOR62, it's essential that we figure out what's going on with your pictures. What messaging application are you using? If you switch your default messaging application, do your pictures show up? Is this happening with all your conversation threads, or just some?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes