Texting Down ? ? ?
Jbananas

Anyone else having problems with sending/receiving texts since yesterday?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting Down ? ? ?
pmcd1962
Contributor - Level 1

not I. might depend on where you are. i doubt all of verizon would be down at the same time.

0 Likes
Kninja08

Mine has been down since friday and it will only work if im away from my house about 6 miles. Everytime i call Verizon they never know what is going on or are any help at all they just say maybe i need to reset my phone which has been done plenty of times. I don't use anything but texting usually so I'm thinking of cancelling service now.

0 Likes
jrobin1183

I've been having problems with it all morning. My texts are all going through really slow and everytime I try to send/receive a text my service switches to EV instead of 1XEV (which it's been doing all day). Normally mine will swutch between 1XEV and 1X while I'm at work...don't know where the EV is coming from lol. It's super frustrating!

0 Likes
Jbananas

South Florida area.  Doesn't send, doesn't receive -- no matter which carrier I am interacting with

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Jbananas wrote:

South Florida area.  Doesn't send, doesn't receive -- no matter which carrier I am interacting with

There could be an outage in your area.You would then just have to wait it out. Maybe a customer rep. here on the forums will check if there is an outage in your area & tell you.

0 Likes