Texting issues on the last day of the month. Last 3 months
sockeye3

For the last three months, the very last day of the month, my phone will not text with any consistency. I'm fairly certain this is a network issue. My phone works just fine on the other days of the month, but the last day it is almost useless. Texts not delivered, texts not received, very inconsistent. I am using a Motorola Droid Razr M and I am texting people with iphones on Verizon's network as well as AT&T. It isn't my imagination and it isn't my phone. It has happened the last three months on December 31st, 2013, January 31st, 2014 and February 28th, 2014. I have rebooted, cleared cache, reset the texting app and done just about all you can do to a phone to get it to work properly. It keeps happening. After midnight, heading into the next day, the problem is resolved and my texting experience goes back to normal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting issues on the last day of the month. Last 3 months
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's really strange (coincidental?) that your texting issues occur the same day each month.  Are you always in the same location when this happens?  Could there be scheduled maintenance on a nearby tower?  I'm just guessing here, trying to see if there is something that happens on that day that would disrupt texting...

Do phone calls and emails and stuff go through ok?  Is it only texting that seems to be affected?

0 Likes
Re: Texting issues on the last day of the month. Last 3 months
sockeye3

I know that texting is interfered with. I don't think normal phone service

and email are affected. Yes usually happens in the same location.

0 Likes