Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texting problems!
Durbinite

I've realized over the last 2 weeks that something is wrong with my texting.  I don't believe it to be my phone, but the network in general.  I am still getting texts from Twitter and Facebook. 

Here's the issue:  I've been trying to text a friend of mine on the other side of the country but she doesn't receive the messages.  Apparently she has tried texting me as well and I haven't received them either.  She is a part of a different wireless network (AT&T, I believe).  We texted great for about 2 weeks but now it's usually only after 4 or 5 days that we will be able to text.  Once we can text we can text normally the whole night, but after that it's another 4 or 5 days till it's normal again. 

So I have a couple questions here:  is there a known texting issue between Verizon and possibly AT&T when it comes to cross-country texting?  Could the distance have something to do with it?  Could one of our phones be causing an issue?  I have an enV Touch and she has an iPhone (I don't know which generation).  I've tried reseting my phone and I've updated my roaming capabilities by calling *228 but nothing has seemed to help.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes