Texts not going through Message+ ?
RedGuy82

Okay so, I am using the phone as a connection point to a keyfob for logins. People hit "Get code" on a website, and it sends a code that expires after ~60 seconds to the phone under one of those "text" 5 or 6 digit numbers. Not sure what those are called. Because we have about 4 people using this, I set them up with Message+ so they could all get the notifications on their laptops.

It was working fine for about two weeks, but now it doesn't seem to be sending them through anymore, or when it does it seems to be random.

If I send an actual text message from my phone to it, then it distributes through Message+ just fine. It only seems to be the ones coming from the website that are glitching out. Could something in their network be registering it as spam and blocking them? If so how would I go about fixing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts not going through Message+ ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Message+ concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to troubleshoot. There are no similar reported issues with this service. What other issue are you experiencing with Message+? Do you know if anyone else is experiencing this issue? How often do you experience an issue with receiving codes? 

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Texts not going through Message+ ?
RedGuy82

I have no other issues with it. Someone else replied saying they had a similar issue, but it looks like they deleted their reply. (I assume it's the same person that checked the "I am having this issue too" notice.

It seems to be ABOUT (Not sure exactly)1 in 6 times a code is sent it will go through Message+, the rest of the times it will ONLY go to the phone.

0 Likes