Texts not going through to Non-Verizon carriers
klove77

For the past few days some of my messages have not been going through to non-Verizon carriers. The messages will sometimes go through fine, sometimes take anywhere from a few minutes to hours or even days to get through, and sometimes not deliver at all. It's very frustrating! This happened for a few weeks last March, but it seemed to stop and now it's happening again. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts not going through to Non-Verizon carriers
Mirwin85

This has been happening to me for the past few days.  I have no clue whats going on and it's driving me crazy.. I've tried reprogramming my phone, but that hasn't helped at all

0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

Try doing a soft reset on your phone by powering the phone off and removing and replacing the battery. Once the phone is powered back on,  dial *228 send and option 1. Once the programming is complete, dial your own number area code first, and then end the call.

0 Likes
LKZechman

I am having a similar problem.  Mine started when I switched to the unlimited texts plan.  I never had a missed text and now I have some that don't reach me for days.  It is very very very aggravating.  I find that when I have friends who reply or send from their home computers is when most of my texts either are not delivered or I am not receiving them.  It is hit or miss and not daily.  But when I get three texts from 3 day before it is a little late to reply. 

Today alone I know I never got two of the messages that were sent to me.  It just so happened I talked to the person and was informed of not getting them when I got two other texts from the same person earlier in the day.  I would really like this problem addressed. 

0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

Have you tried doing a soft reset on your phone by powering the phone off and removing and replacing the battery? Once the phone is powered back on,  dial *228 send and option 1. Once the programming is complete, dial your own number area code first, and then end the call.

0 Likes
SilverLucia92
I've had similar problems with my phone. it can recieve texts but won't send them at all. I have tried the soft reset, reprogramming, and calling myself... I have even tried taking the battery out while the phone is still on. so far nothing has worked... I wish I knew how to fix this problem but I have tried everything that everyone has told me...
0 Likes
budone
Legend

SilverLucia92 wrote:
I've had similar problems with my phone. it can recieve texts but won't send them at all. I have tried the soft reset, reprogramming, and calling myself... I have even tried taking the battery out while the phone is still on. so far nothing has worked... I wish I knew how to fix this problem but I have tried everything that everyone has told me...

Have you called tech support? (800-922-0204 option 3 after hitting the menu tree. You must call from aniother phone)

0 Likes