Re: Texts not going through to other networks
moonluvie

I still have this issue, it's only happening with only two of my contacts and they happen to be two of the main people I text, I've reset them in my phonebook, I've tried copying and pasting, re-entering everything you can think of to try and "trick" my phone to have these 10 digit numbers work in my phone so I don't have to constantly re-send or forward my messages just so these people can receive my text messages.  It's extremely frustrating, I've tried hard resetting, soft resetting, contacting customer support, everything and nothings working... please help!

0 Likes
xena92

I am having the exact same problem.  My texts to certain people do not go through.  I have tried everything....rebooting....network updates...loading and reloading contacts.  Nothing is allowing all of my texts to go through to certain people, although there was never a problem before.  I am a longtime Verizon customer but am about ready to ditch them just so I can have the basic features I pay for actually work.

Please help! 

0 Likes
karxoslu

I'm having the same issue. Extremely frustrating but I'm glad I'm not the only one. Fix this, Verizon! I don't get why I have been able to text perfectly for over a year now and all of a sudden I can't.

0 Likes