Texts without complete phone numbers do not show up in web app.
grumble314

Not getting any of the texts that are not coming from complete phone numbers into the web app not even from message+ itself.  Most of these are two step authentication messages that I would like to be able to get to when I can't get to my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts without complete phone numbers do not show up in web app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grumble314, your messages are always important. We are sorry to hear that you are not receiving these messages in the web based app. Are the messages from one specific short code or multiple? Have you received these messages on the web app in the past? What operating system do you currently use?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
grumble314

No I'm not getting them from amazon or message+(got one from google but it had a complete phone number), haven't tried using the web app in the past so no, currently using windows 10 have tried chrome and IE and edge no difference.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grumble314, we do want to get to the bottom of this. Therefore, we have sent you a private message for additional details. Please respond to the private message for additional assistance.

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes