The message plus app keeps saying connecting waiting for network and will not send or receive messages
bigalp

I have an IPhone 6s Plus it just started this.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The message plus app keeps saying connecting waiting for network and will not send or receive messages
THEWIL57
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 6 and my app just started doing the same thing yesterday.. I deleted the app twice and it's still doing it.. It just says connecting or waiting on network..

Re: The message plus app keeps saying connecting waiting for network and will not send or receive messages
REINHADS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. It started yesterday too.

0 Likes
ARITERP

I am having the same problem too - but just trying this service for the first time.  Haven't been able to connect yet.  Is it normally like this??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bigalp, we want to make sure that you can utilize this messaging app. Are you connected to an active WiFi connection and or utilizing the network when attempting to use Message+?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It looks as if this app has stumbled out of the gate for you, ARITERP. What is the make and model of your device? Does this happened when wi-fi is turned off?
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVESR67

I have the same issue! I've always used messenger for my android phone and also was able to read or send texts from my iPad?? sometime in Dec 2016, it just stopped working on my iPad??? I have deleted app and reinstalled on iPad but it only says "waiting for network,"

My S G6 android, still works on the phone its self, and in manage devices it shows phone and iPad is connected.... even iPad shows android with phone number is connected but it just won't work no matter what I try! keeps hanging on, waiting for network!!! Help!!!

0 Likes