This company is a joke FIX THE MESSAGE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hbkseanmichael
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is unbelieveable... listen you [removed] .... no one wants the [removed] chat feature on their message+ app.  NO ONE.  JUST REMOVE IT FROM THE APP SO OUR PHONES WORK AGAIN!!

My wife missed message and phone calls from our doctor (shes pregnant) so now we cant be seen until april because they are booked up!  JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS ON WIFI AND MESSAGES WERENT COMING THROUGH!!!!!

I ALSO CANT TEXT HER WHEN I AM ON WIFI BECAUSE THAT [removed] CHAT BUTTON APPEARS.  MESSAGES WONT SEND!!

HOW CAN NOT ONE EMPLOYEE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS... EVERY [removed] I HAVE SPOKEN TO ONLINE AND ON THE PHONE HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY OR DO... "CLEAR YOUR CACHE" YEAH YOU [removed]  I KNEW TO DO THAT BEFORE I CALLED YOUR [removed] "SUPPORT" LINE.

WE BOTH HAVE THE LATEST APP. WE ARE ON THE SAME PHONE PLAN. WE HAVE THE SAME PHONE.

FIX..... THIS.... NOW!!!!!

OH AND ALSO I WILL BE EXPECTING YOU TO PAY FOR OUR DATA CHARGES AS WELL SINCE WE ARE BEING DENIED THE RIGHT TO USE WIFI!!!!!!!!

[removed]

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message Edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: This company is a joke FIX THE MESSAGE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin_in_AZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

The new app update for CHAT is the [Removed] useless piece of junk.  I emailed the company CEO last night and did not hear anything back from him.  The Verizon people here don't know their head from a hole in the wall. [Removed] An admin sent a private message to me saying that they can't do anything about it.  lol.  What a joke.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Kieta
Enthusiast - Level 3

I emailed one of the CEO's as well. Received a call back from their office. Right now there is no ETA on when it will be fixed. I'm just using Google Messenger for texts right now. I asked why they couldn't just go back to the previous working version and she stated because of the included updates to the app they can't.

0 Likes
Est93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Use a different messaging Application. Save yourself the anger.

KISSATEK
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd add though that when I tried to use another app I found some issues carried over, appeared as the unused messenger+ app was updating. Go to the playstore, remove updates and disable updating first. I also went to the application manager and disabled the messenger app just in case.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hbkseanmichael,

It's important that you and your wife receive text messages, especially with her expecting. I apologize that she missed the call from the DR. Being on wifi shouldn't stop calls from coming through on the phone. That is concerning to me. I do know we are working to get everything fixed. In the meantime, we do suggest using the native application on the device. To do so, open the app tray and navigate to the native messaging app. If you are using a Samsung look for Message, Pixel and Motorola look for Messenger, and LG look for Messaging. When prompted to Change Messaging app select Yes. Please let me know if your device allows you to send and receive normally again.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes