Tried to update messages plus app, now only blank white screen.
Nctsinc

Tried to update messages app, now app is dead- just a blank white screen.  No old messages, no contacts list, nothing! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tried to update messages plus app, now only blank white screen.
Nctsinc

Forgot to mention this update fail was on an iPad 4th gen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nctsinc,

Thank you for reaching out to us for help! I’m saddened to see that you’re having some issues with your Verizon Messages app on your tablet. Let’s make sure to figure out this message mystery as quickly as possible. When did this problem start to happen? Is the Verizon Messages app linked to any other Verizon Wireless device or is it just on your tablet? Have you been able to turn your device completely off & then back on?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nctsinc

The Verizon messages app is connected to my cellphone which is an Casio G'zOne flip phone.  The phone i used previous to the switch a month or so ago was even older Casio.  Resetting the iPad has no effect On the problem.

I've read that sometimes older phones aren't compatible with the messages app, but i used it successfully on both devices for more than a year, and even now the txt message notification still comes in on my iPad, and I can even respond to it if I'm using my iPad at that moment, but when I switch over to the messages app, it is a blank white screen other than the Verizon logo. 

please help

0 Likes