Trying to recover a message online over 90 days old
stephmac

My phone broke tonight and I need to recover a text message that is over 90 days old, through the online messaging. Is there any way for me to do this since they will only let me go back 90 days?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to recover a message online over 90 days old
Not applicable

stephmac

I am looking into this and will get back to you once I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

ALIE

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here for support. Was your device backed up via any type of Cloud storage?
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AquaMarine78
Enthusiast - Level 2

not sure if you have a MAC, but my MAC also seems to keep a file of my iPhone text messages - that being said I delete them regularly so I'm not sure HOW far back they go (more than 90 days)...

On my MAC home screen / finder screen, click on the "GO" pull down menu & with that open hit "OPTION" - this will make "LIBRARY" viewable. Click on Library and then the "Messages Folder."  My old text messages are stored here, even if I delete them from my phone.  Again, not sure how far back these go and i'm sure this is useless info if you don't have your phone synced with your computer, but just a thought.