The new UI DESIGN & MAIN MENU makes Messages+ much easier to navigate and includes more customization options!
To Set up your Profile:
- Tap the Pencil icon in the left corner to add your image or avatar and create your own profile.
To turn ON Driving Mode:
- Tap DRIVING MODE in the Main Menu.
DRIVING MODE is ON when the yellow Driving Mode Banner appears at the top of the conversation list.
To turn OFF Driving Mode:
- Tap DRIVING MODE in the Main Menu
- Or, tap the Driving Mode Banner on the Conversation screen
To Set Up Driving Mode:
1) Main Menu,
3) Driving Mode Settings
To add a Bluetooth device:
Add a Bluetooth device to Driving Mode if you want to trigger driving mode with your Automobile's Bluetooth feature
To unpair Bluetooth when NOT driving:
If your earpiece Bluetooth triggers Driving Mode when NOT driving, unpair/disconnect the Bluetooth from Driving Mode in app Settings
NOTE: Driving mode is expected to pair with a car's Bluetooth. If you are using ANY device with Bluetooth, it will activate since Bluetooth can't tell the difference between driving and not with Bluetooth present. In that case: go to Main Menu >Settings>Driving Mode, there manually un-pair (un check) that device when not driving.
To Turn ON/OFF Auto Reply:
- Tap Auto Reply to turn ON and OFF
You will know AUTO REPLY is ON when a Yellow banner appears at the top of your Conversation List that says ‘Auto Reply is ON’
To set up Auto Reply:
- Tap Auto Reply
- Tap ‘Add a New Message’, write your reply, then tap ‘Save’. To select the message you want senders to see, tap the circle (radio button) next to the reply.
- Set ‘Until’ for a duration of your Auto Reply
- Tap ‘Start’ to begin your Auto Reply session
SENDER will receive 1 auto-reply for each auto-reply session regardless of the duration of the auto-reply session. For Example: If auto-reply is set up for 3weeks, Sue will receive your auto-reply only 1x during that 3week period even if she messages you 20 times in that 3week period.
Verizon Wireless customers can select Restore to retrieve messages sent/received in the last 90 days
To Restore Messages:
- Tap RESTORE to retrieve messages sent/received over the last 90 days
Settings > Use Settings to customize a variety of functions and features
What's New > View graphic slides show snapshots of new and updated features
About > About is the place to go to ID your app version
Terms & Conditions > Outlines the agreement between the user and Verizon Wireless
VERIZON MESSAGE FAQ: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/