Unable to activate messages plus on eclipse tablet
Ccbinter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an eclipse 7 tablet and am unable to activate messages+. It says it sends a QR code to my phone but my phone is a 8 year old flip phone and unable to get/show QR code.

how can I activate messages+ on my tablet then? I have access to a friends smart phone but it is a different phone number than the one I need to receive messages on the eclipse tablet.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to activate messages plus on eclipse tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you are having issues setting up Message+ on your tablet. We are here to help. When you installed the app from the Play Store, did you enter in your Primary MDN? If you did, you only should have received a code via text. Let us know if this is what occurred. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Ccbinter
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is an MDN? The app came pre-installed as the basic software for the tablet. I enter my phone number as it asks and then it says it is sending a QR code?

the tablet has its own SIM card through Verizon and I even tried entering that phone number and still same messages when it says it texted a QR code

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do understand how important it is to receive this message to enable the tablet. What is the make and model basic phone that you have? Does this phone receive any messages (Text or Picture)? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes