Re: Unable to insert pictures in text message
MOSHY725

I'm having the same issue.... it worked two months ago...  Message+ 6.4.42

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your replies. This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next software release (by the end of Dec). Thank you for your patience.

@MOSHY725 @

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MANDN
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue is still occurring and there has not been a patch yet.  Can we get an update?

0 Likes
MANDN
Enthusiast - Level 1

Correction - no updates have been released for the Galaxy S8?  Latest version on the play store is  6.4.42 ???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MANDN

We don't want this to be an ongoing issue. Software updates are sent over the air, directly from the manufacturer. At this time, we have not been advised of when the next software update will be released. However, you can stay tuned here:

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Turion1003

The short answer is no. Verizon will not let gif insertion from keyboard occur. Whether that is do to Verizon's own pestilence or because Google keyboard (the standard Android keyboard with all Android OS since nougat) won't let them have the code. The latter answer is probably me just trying to be nice to Verizon ( not sure why they <<removed>> me monthly on my bill) because Google uses open source software. I.e. Verizon is just either dumb or lazy in adding this feature. Download Google messages from the Google play store (it's free, a word Verizon doesn't understand) and you can add all the gifs you want directly from the awesome gif search they offer with Gboard. Then go into settings, apps, find Verizon messages and disable it. Make Google messages your default SMS and be done with garbage Verizon bloatware apps. Have a great day!

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes