Unable to receive MMS message Samsung A42
sakibaba
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi 

No one is able to send a MMS to me. I get sms fine but no picture messages.

Everyone says it fails on their end. They have tried regular messages app as well as Verizon Messages app.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to receive MMS message Samsung A42
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to see that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We do offer our basic troubleshooting guides via the My Verizon app if ever needed in the future, m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp Have a great weekend!

~Gina

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience and I'm here to help, let's look into this. When did the issue begin? Are you able to send MMS? 

-Yani

0 Likes
sakibaba
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, it specifically states that service has not been activated on the network.

I did work with your other folks through private messages but they told me I need to call in as they cannot help via the internet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as frustrated with this ongoing issue, sakibaba. I just sent you a Private Message. 

-Vanessa

sakibaba
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support 

Thanks Vanessa, for resolving my issue super fast. I can now both send and receive MMS on the device. Your help and support is super appreciated 😃.

Regards

Saket

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to see that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We do offer our basic troubleshooting guides via the My Verizon app if ever needed in the future, m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp Have a great weekend!

~Gina