Unable to resize font in message+ after 10/20/21
FOREVERMAN

On 10/20/21 Message+ changed after asking questions I had no choice but to agree too. Now my font is small. Font in accessibility is set at extra large. Font is nowhere to be found in Customize when Message+ is on my screen after tapping the upper right hand dots. Using an LG android phone.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to resize font in message+ after 10/20/21
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@FOREVERMAN wrote:

On 10/20/21 Message+ changed after asking questions I had no choice but to agree too. Now my font is small. Font in accessibility is set at extra large. Font is nowhere to be found in Customize when Message+ is on my screen after tapping the upper right hand dots. Using an LG android phone.

Which model LG phone?  Have you uninstalled/backed off updates to the Message+ app to see if the default version works?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Unable to resize font in message+ after 10/20/21
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FOREVERMAN, as one that is aging myself, I know that having the ability to adjust the font becomes more important every year. Let's get to the bottom of this change. You mentioned that you updated the software on 10/20/21 may I have you provide the current version you are using? This may be found by going to Message +, selecting the lines to the top left, choosing Settings, and then the version will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. -LorenB_VZW f my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes