Unable to save multiple drafts in message +
ashu777

I just upgrade to message 4.6 and now i am unable to save more than 2 txt drafts.  If I try to save more then 2 message + deletes the oldest draft.  Before the upgrade I could save multiple drafts and never had this issue.  Not sure if I am missing something in the setting or now with 4.6 upgrade there is 2 txt draft limit.  Please help.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to save multiple drafts in message +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am the biggest text message draft offender. I always write a draft and come back to it later. Let's figure out what is going on with the application. What is the make and model of your device?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ashu777

I have the S6 Edge

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. Please remove the app and install. If you notice the issue still persisting, this may indicate the app is funtioning correctly. I can understand the inconvience this may cause if that's the case here.

TylerK__VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI ashu777adamnherrringtonashu777

Apologies for the Holiday delay!!

Please let us know if you are still having the DRAFTS issue so we can assist in resolving it.

Thank You

ALIEM

0 Likes