Unable to send/receive MMS- PIX or FLIX feature?
mmj12345

Hello,

I recently changed my plan from the 450 Natonwide Talk & Text plan to a Share Everything plan and added 2 additional lines for family members. On the same day that the plan changed over, I noticed that I stopped being able to receive or send MMS. When someone sends me an MMS, they receive an auto-reply on their phone that my phone does not support the feature. On my end, I receive a message that says "You've got a PIX or FLIX message! To see it, visit www.vzw.com/newpix-flix-message from an internet accessible computer & follow directions."

The link in the message does not work and after searching I cannot seem to figure out what went wrong with my account. My phone is a Galaxy Note II and I had no issues with MMS before the account was changed to Share Everything. I do notice that on my bill my phone is listed as "4G Test Device" (I did not get my phone directly from Verizon, unsure if that makes a difference here).

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to send/receive MMS- PIX or FLIX feature?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd suggest you contact Customer Service and have them reset your text feature from their end.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to send/receive MMS- PIX or FLIX feature?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Matt
I would be lost without my picture messages. Let's get this addressed immediately. Are you having any other issues with your device? Are you able to use data? Please send me a private message with your mobile number. I would be happy to check the account and get this fixed.

Sincerely

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes