Undeliverable Picture Messages
mondaymaven

Hi. I can send a friend picture messages to 100% completion, but the message status is always delivery incomplete. This has been happening since yesterday.

I forward those messages to myself, and I receive them and the message status is delivery successful.

In the past, I've successfully sent delivered messages to my friend.

I can also send delivered messages to other numbers.

I've done *228, both options, but that hasn't fixed the issue.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Undeliverable Picture Messages
schroeder1959

I have been having the same problems with my phone.  I can send pictures messages from my new Env Touch to Verizon customers, but can not to AT&T customers.  This started all of a sudden too, I have always been able to send picture messages to them, but now I get and incomplete icon, and it is only the AT&T folks that don't get them.

Any ideas???

0 Likes
schroeder1959

I have been having the same problems with my phone.  I can send pictures messages from my new Env Touch to Verizon customers, but can not to AT&T customers.  This started all of a sudden too, I have always been able to send picture messages to them, but now I get and incomplete icon, and it is only the AT&T folks that don't get them.

Any ideas???

0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

please read my post here for some possible reason and work arounds:

http://forums.vzw.com/t5/Messaging-Text-Picture-IM-etc/Not-able-to-receive-picture-messages/td-p/732...

cell.gif

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes