Under the single line plan, is SMS to canada included at no extra charge? I can only seem to confirm it's so for the more everything plans.
alexzheng

Under the single line plan, is SMS to canada included at no extra charge? I can only seem to confirm it's so for the more everything plans.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Under the single line plan, is SMS to canada included at no extra charge? I can only seem to confirm it's so for the more everything plans.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a wonderful question! The internation rate would be $.25 per msg to send and .20 per message to receive. You may also find this information via our Global Support page. Thanks for your inquiry. http://vz.to/17KseUf

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Under the single line plan, is SMS to canada included at no extra charge? I can only seem to confirm it's so for the more everything plans.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a wonderful question! The internation rate would be $.25 per msg to send and .20 per message to receive. You may also find this information via our Global Support page. Thanks for your inquiry. http://vz.to/17KseUf

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think yoseft_vzw is incorrect - Canada is considered "domestic", and will be included in your texting allowance.  Perhaps another rep or Yosef will come back and confirm this?

While travelling in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands, Text or Multimedia messages sent to or received from mobile numbers in those countries and Mexico are charged Domestic rates and will be applied against the monthly messaging allowance in your plan.

Messages sent to or received from mobile numbers with participating carriers in other countries are charged International Rates and will not be applied against any monthly messaging allowance

0 Likes