Unlimited Night/Weekend Texting
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

It'd be neat if Verizon offered an Unlimited Night/Weekend texting plan. I'm on a limited plan now with mobile-mobile, which has really saved on my bill since I text mostly VZ customers. It'd be nice if VZ offered Unlimited Night/Weekend texting as well since I text some non-VZ customers on the weekend when I assist them with questions.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited Night/Weekend Texting
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
If 5000 texts plus unlimited M2M isn't enough, then for $10 every phone on your family plan can have unlimited texting to anyone. $30 over your voice plan gives you UNLIMITED texting for all the phones on your plan, whether there are 2, or 5.

For plans with 3 or more that do a lot of texting, it's far less expensive than adding a bundle to each line.....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
If 5000 texts plus unlimited M2M isn't enough, then for $10 every phone on your family plan can have unlimited texting to anyone. $30 over your voice plan gives you UNLIMITED texting for all the phones on your plan, whether there are 2, or 5.

For plans with 3 or more that do a lot of texting, it's far less expensive than adding a bundle to each line.....
0 Likes
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

Nice info! Currently I'm getting by with the $10 500 texts/month with unlimited mobile-mobile. Are you referring to the $30 unlimited family texting plan? My mother doesn't text, which is why I didn't sign up for this plan, but if she ever did, or if I ever needed to text a ton, I'd probably upgrade to it (I'd try the 5,000 plan first, then go for unlimited family if that didn't work out). Thanks!

0 Likes