Unwanted Text Messages
KateDan
I have been receiving text messages from two numbers that I can't seem to block.  Online they appear to be coming from a number that starts with five zeros followed by five numbers.  On my phone they appear as only the five numbers.  I can't tell if they're phone numbers or what.  I've tried blocking them on my account, but it hasn't worked.  Has anyone solved this problem?  I hate paying for things I don't want!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unwanted Text Messages
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

What do the messages pertain to? Does it give a company name?

Sounds like premium text messages. If we knew who they were coming from it would be easier to determine. Normally responding STOP will get them to stop.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

What do the messages pertain to? Does it give a company name?

Sounds like premium text messages. If we knew who they were coming from it would be easier to determine. Normally responding STOP will get them to stop.

0 Likes
MayGram716

i keep getting sexing text messages from gmail addresses - not on email rather on text message

i don't want them

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MayGram716, we are here for you to help with getting this all managed! So we can help, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes