With Video Trimming, you can edit and send the best parts of your masterpiece
to your contacts directly in the message!
To Trim, Attach & Send a Video:
1) Open the ATTACH MENU in your conversation
2) Tap on GALLERY
3) Tap on VIDEOS
3) Choose the Video you want to edit
4) The Video Trimmer will open once your video is selected
5) Use the RED bar to scroll quickly through the video
6) Move the BLUE Edit Bars left and right to capture the beginning and end of the segment that you want to share
7) Tap Attach to add the video to your message
Original Video index
This index labels the video Screen Ratio, attachment file size and length of your original video
Trimmed Video index
This index labels the video Screen Ration, trimmed attachment file size and length of your trimmed shorter video
The Verizon Messages app is designed to balance both video quality and speed of delivery.Sharing high quality video means sharing very large files that may take a long time to deliver and download from device to device without delivering error messages. Thank you for understanding.