Re: VText Not receiving email from my company's SMTP server.
adamjgp
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's where I figured it would go.  I've got nothing there though.
Thanks for the help.

adamjgp_0-1626103207840.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated. Based on your description, Enterprise Messaging will be beneficial. Enterprise Messaging is a Verizon Wireless branded messaging platform that lets enterprise business customers (100 or more corporate subscribers) send high volumes of text messages to support XML, SNPP, WCTP and SMTP protocols : http://spr.ly/6601yZy9c . I hope this is helpful. 

0 Likes
adamjgp
Enthusiast - Level 2

We do not have 100 corporate subscribers, nor do we actually send high volume text messages.  I don't think that Enterprise Messaging is going to meet our needs.

MG789

We have the same problem, it is only gmail for us. We receive texts instantly from other email accounts. We tried other gmail accounts and do not get the text messages, just delayed email from gmail that they will retry for 47 hours. There is a problem between Verizon and Gmail. Thank you. Ours stopped working August 14th.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of receiving emails. Does the data on your phone work?

~Jesus

0 Likes
niceguy167

I too am having this issue.
I send about 40-68 Emails a Day into the Verizon network to my cell phone [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] email address. 
Randomly I now get errors when sending to my address that I am going over AUP. I need to be able to send email to my phone to check status of servers.
Is there a fix for this?
We are not using Gmail to send mail to the phone?
Thanks
Steven

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@niceguy167 wrote:

I too am having this issue.
I send about 40-68 Emails a Day into the Verizon network to my cell phone [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] email address. 
Randomly I now get errors when sending to my address that I am going over AUP. I need to be able to send email to my phone to check status of servers.
Is there a fix for this?
We are not using Gmail to send mail to the phone?
Thanks
Steven

What email service are you using?  Have you looked at VZW's bulk email options?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
niceguy167

Using company custom servers on our custom domain 🙂

I have not looked at the bulk options, Do you have a link that I can take a look at?
Thanks

S

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, niceguy167! Thank you so much for contacting Verizon. 

As my goal is to make you feel comfortable, you can trust that I am going to do my best to provide you with the help you deserve and I will be more than happy to assist you today.

Please send me a PM and allow me the opportunity to give you the best customer service experience.

>Pia

0 Likes
ASAPBoston
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update?

0 Likes