Re: VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1
billmiami

Joe,

When you installed version 3.0.1 was your message history retained?  What about your custom groups?

Bill E.
Hollywood, FL

0 Likes
MattJohns
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello all on-thread people!  I too am have a problem on my Win10 Desktop where the majority of phone numbers are not being matched to my contacts.  One difference is that this is a fresh install of rom This is for a first install of "VWZ Desktop M+ version 3.0.1" not from an upgrade.  I have noticed that a contact that does show up with a name a photo was filled in by another VerizonW customer and therefore is not on my contacts db.  I would like 'my accounts' names and photo to show up in the Windows 10 desktop app.

0 Likes
MattJohns
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello!  Have you been able to figure this out for Jason yet? I see it has been about 6 days. 

0 Likes
MattJohns
Enthusiast - Level 2

This solution didn't work for me.  I've updated my profile more then once.

0 Likes
MattJohns
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fond this as a further correct answer.  In sum, use the 'People' app that came with Windows 10.

https://community.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Win10-M-desktop-app-contacts-access-solved/m-p/123...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to have Verizon Messages set up the way you want it. To inquire further, please reach out to the developers of the app itself. That team can be emailed at VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com Thanks!  -Jordan

0 Likes